Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE GENSUN WEBSITE. These Terms and Conditions constitute a limited use agreement between you and Gensun.
By using the website, you affirm that you are able and legally competent and that you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions or if you are not able and legally competent to agree to them, then you may not use the website.
Gensun may provide you with one or more email reply systems through which you may submit questions or comments. Information you provide via such email reply systems is typically all optional. We may use the information you provide in your email to respond to your inquiry, and we reserve the right to retain whatever information you submit in your email, including your name, email address, and any comments or other information that you send via the email reply system.
Because access to portions of this website may be restricted to authorized users, or allow personalized views of the website, you may be required to complete a registration form. This form may ask you for a variety of information that will help us to identify you and contact you, such as your name, business address, office email address, office phone number, and your relationship to us. Where you could be using the website to place orders, we will also ask you for billing and shipping information. Registration information will be associated with your username and password, without which you will not be able to access the restricted portions of the website.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
Gensun accepts most major Credit Cards as methods of payment. Payment in full is required at time of order. All goods remain the property of the Gensun until paid in full.
Shipping & Handling
Most orders ship via semi-truck. If FedEx or UPS are used you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number when the order has been shipped.
For all Freight Deliveries:
- The delivery address must be accessible to a full size semi-truck.
- You will be contacted to schedule a delivery date.
- A signature will be required upon receipt.
Some rural areas require additional shipping charges. You will be notified prior to shipment if such a case were to occur. We do not ship outside of the Continental United States.
If a confirmed delivery appointment is cancelled by the customer on the day of delivery or if the customer is not home to receive the delivery, a fee up to $200.00 will be charged to re-schedule and re-deliver.
Order Processing Details
We value your business and would like to ensure that your order is filled properly.
- Please review the list below.
- Please make sure your invoice is accurate, especially your name, address, phone numbers, email address and product ordered.
- All orders ship complete.
- Many orders are “Made to Order” and require 2 to 3 weeks before shipping.
- “Made to Order” products are not returnable.
IMPORTANT: If any packaging looks damaged please call Gensun at (866) 964-4468. Don't sign for damaged product. If the boxes appear to be in good condition at delivery, we still recommend opening the boxes to inspect the products because sometimes concealed damage can occur.
Gensun will provide you with a free replacement for an item damaged in shipping. Please do the following:
- Refuse the damaged item or items.
- Write on the delivery receipt “refused because of shipping damage”. Sign and date the delivery receipt.
- If possible take a photo of the damage and email it to Gensun. Sometimes minor defects can occur during packaging, shipping and assembly. Gensun provides touch up paint upon request at no charge. Products with manufacturing defects beyond this type of minor cosmetic blemish will be replaced.
Items that Cannot be Returned
- “Made to Order” or Special Order Items.
- Items used.
- Items not in the original packaging.
Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation is required. Order cancellation must be in writing via email using the methods provided within the website.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Gensun are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and Gensun have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Gensun and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Licence to use Website
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
You May Not:
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Republish material from our website, including republication on another website.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website.
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
We do not warrant or represent the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website, that the material on the website is up to date, or that the website or any service on the website will remain available. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
Breaches of Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings.
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website.
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website.
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website.
- Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website.
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
- Suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United States and Canada. All advertising is intended solely for this market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this website. Redistribution or republication of any part of this website or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Gensun. Gensun does not warrant that the service from this website will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify Gensun, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order. At times we may partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This web site may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our website may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this website.
Your Personal Account
You must be 18 years of age or older to use this website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Gensun reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Notification of Changes
Gensun 2017 All Rights Reserved